Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Make-up...

Im glad hubby bought me a new set of make-ups, although I dont ask him to buy it. He saw a sets of lipsticks, mascara, highlights, shimmering and other staff on a set while on his day out. He sounds happy calling me on the phone while Im in the house chatting to my family. He said "I have something for you"... guess what?. And I said " what is it dear, tell me now..."and he said "you will know later... bye dear. Well, Im looking forward to see what he bought and Im excited to see him home soon.



I reckon he noticed me on our weekly shopping that I always go to beauty section. Actually, I dont like make-ups, I just like to have a collection. But I dont demand a lot of things to him, coz I know UK is in recession at the moment and I dont want us to suffer about it. eheheh. Anyway, I will try to use the make up now...See yah guys...Photobucket

0 comments:

DEARLY-DEAR

ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec