Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Feb-Ibig Nah....

Its love month once again, and its time for something special. As in special date, special dinner, special gift, and everything is special this time. Nah, I dont know really about Valentines, all I know is many people dating those who have partners while those no bf/gf is having a firing squad...lol. I dont know why they call it like that, but its a kind of a joke for those who have no partners during Valentines Day.

Somehow, my Valentine Moment last year was nice. I remember it was very early in the morning on the 14th day of february and the fresh flowers delivery came from Florist Flower in UK officially from my hubby. But this coming valentines day, I dont know what my hubby plans but I dont expect anything. Maybe nothing...eheheh. Let see....

Happy Love Month....
Photobucket

0 comments:

DEARLY-DEAR

ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec