Sunday, February 15, 2009

My V-day

My valentines day was absolutely nice, its not because of the gift or wathever. It is because were being together now. Nothing special anyway, we just had dinner in the restaurant then he gave me a bunch of heart chocolate and thats it. Just simple things makes me happy.

Actually I had enough on eating chocolates, in fact I just put it in the cabinet and I have loads in there now. Ive got to refrain eating chocolates as I feel very fat now. But still my breakfast is always Kitkat ang hot tea, thats what I used to here now.

Anyways, the Fiveways restau is just simply romantic, the tables is really set for 2 and there's a candles and hearts. I've wanted to take pictures inside but Im very shame to do it, so we just take pictures outside the restaurant.It was a nice eve for us together, not because of the dinner nor the chocolates, it is beacause its our first time together in history of Hearts Day.
Happy Hearts Day Everyone........

0 comments:

DEARLY-DEAR

ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec