Friday, March 6, 2009

Chances....

Last day, I tried to apply online for jobs, just hoping that maybe I have a chance. Luckily, soemone's calling me and invited me for an interview on the next day. I feel very excited as its my first time to apply jobs here and obviously my first time interview as well. So, I told my hubby right away and teling him with a smile that I have an interview tomorrow at that time. But guess what, he's not happy about it. Huhuhu..I feel very sad ang upset today in return of excitement. Thats how I feel after I told my hubby that I have an interview today in the said time and at the said place. He is unable to take me there as the time is so close to his appointment to go to the hospital. So, I feel moody all day knowing that it could be my chance to have a job here. I really wanted to have a job to give relief of my loneliness here in the house.

Actually, he dont want me to have a work at the moment, but Im so hardheaded, I wanted to have a job as soon as possible as I can. I dont like staying in the house all day for doing nothing, although Im not bored because I always chat to my family. Well Im hopping for more opps to come,maybe not my time yet..eheeh.

0 comments:

DEARLY-DEAR

ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec