Thursday, March 5, 2009

Funday...

We're having fun today, having a walk to the beach and gallivanting here and there. Once or twice a week, we always go out to give relief of my loneliness and bored in the house. Anyway, I always have chance to go out everyday but I'd rather spend time chatting all day to my family than being cold outside. So after we been to beach we go straight ahead to Funland. Its quite fun here really, as it comes from the word fun. So, its nice to have funnnnnnnnnn......eheheh. A lot of things to have fun here, it really makes me enjoy coming here in this town. Its a bit near in our place, but Im very lazy to walk from the place I live going to the town.

Anyway, here are the pictures which is taken from hubby of mine...


Enjoy viewing guys....

0 comments:

DEARLY-DEAR

ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec