Thursday, September 10, 2009

Oh my..Oh my!!!!

Based on my late post, I resigned of my latest job because of my situation. I just found out that I am 8 weeks pregnant. I never believe of testing the testpack until we go to my GP. I am quite anxious and curios of testing again in another testpack, as you know might the testpack is broke...ehehhe.

My hubby was very excited, he then tell his friends and families and spread the news. But I stop him not to tell anyone yet as its unclear yet.

Later then, my hubby makes me an appointment to visit my GP, to make sure about my situation. OMG!!!I cant believe, coz weve been waiting so long to have one. At last, wish granted and God gives me a blessings that makes my life fullfilled.

Were so happy and blessed...

0 comments:

DEARLY-DEAR

ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec