Thursday, September 17, 2009

Pregnancy Book


Ive got a book from NHS which is quite helpful of my journey through pregnancy women. It tackles about the complete guide to A healthy pregnancy, labour and giving birth and the life with my new baby.

Good thing, I have something to read as Im quite unaware of this kind of thing as its my first time. Its better to gather more information and read the book rather than without knowing about what is good or bad,do's or dont, allowd or not allowed and the risk for being pregnant.

I know its not that easy, but only God knows what will happen next. It is a gift from God and we should treasure it.
Somehow, I searched on the internet as well and read different kinds of information about Pregnancy. There are some stories which is quite interesting as well and you can relate the situation. Well I guess every woman or every mother have different kinds of stories through thier journey of being pregnant.

I have my own story as well...ehhehe.
Tell you later own when its come out, and share my experience..ouchouch.

0 comments:

DEARLY-DEAR

ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec