Friday, November 7, 2008

B-day Meh!

My Birthday again today...

To those who know me, maybe you wonder why I celebrate my birthday again, it's simply because I celebrate my birthday two times in a year.lol..
But to those who doesn't know me, I was just celebrated my birthday last July 07, then my second birthday is today. Actually, I celebrate my birthday once a year only. It's a long story why I have two birth date in a year, and to make the story short so just bear with me nalang.eheheh. Im not used to celebrate my birthday two times, but since hubby is here so he really prepared something for me even though I told him he dont have to. Well, the celebration is said to be a farewell party as well, coz next day he will be coming back to UK. It will be a sad birthday for me, but despite the fact its still a happy birthday to meh....




0 comments:

DEARLY-DEAR

ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec