Thursday, November 20, 2008

A trials came....

After all the sudden things happened in my life, Im now back into the reality. Though Im not always present but I always check my blogs every now and then. Sometimes Im not inspired to make a post or I dont have words to say as in wordless. Now, it's time for me to say something as my blog is so lonely without any words to say.eehhehe..

Recently, one of my relatives was passed away, and obviously it's so sad for us. But as we know that is life, and we cannot stop it to happen. All of us have ended and it will surely come to all of us. Well, skip to that topic I dont want to cry while typing. So I share some nice stories, I dont know if you will find it nice but for me it's the nicest thing happen to me even their is worst from the start. So here it goes:

One time I was stuck up in the middle of nowhere, I mean I know the place but lets keep it private. It was far away from my hometown and I am traveling alone, where no one I could turn to. The problem occur when I found out that I dont have enough money left in my wallet. I was some kind of a neglect or some kind of an idiot.lol I thought that the money I have will be enough, but it's really enough for me as far as Im concerned. But there are times that you cannot escape from the reality, I mean the trials in life. When the sudden time comes that I need to change something, and you know every changes of every little thing will cost a penny. Good thing there is a nice man left in this world. He let me borrow and he help me for everything I need. Even I dont ask him for some money but he really does. I just share him my problems and he said,,"dont worry just calm down and it will sort out right." So Im glad I meet this very kind man. That day then my family worried, after they contact me and know my status, but my hubby told them not to as he already send me through money transfer. So after I got it, I pay the man and I really appreciate of what he did to me. His really an angel to me that time. I am so thankful that beyond anything happen, God will always be there for you.

Maybe you will find out its not a nice story, as Im not a good story teller but as what I have say it's a good thing happen. It was quite worst thing happen ever in my life but in the end, its a nice one indeed. So just understand the things happen and maybe you can relate and get some lesson out of it. That no matter what happen, dont lose hope, as God will always guide you through the right way and everything will be alright......

0 comments:

DEARLY-DEAR

ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec