Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Im glad....

Im glad that my hubby letting me purchase at amazon.com. He asked me if I like to watch movies and of course that's my freaky habit when Im having a boredom ill. Somehow, he asked if I like funny ones, but I dont prefer much in funny movies. I like romantic comedy but funny yet full of action and thrill. ehehe. In other words, I like all in one series. So gladly today, knowing that hubby confirmed the shipment of my orders in amazon.

Since he left now and coming back to his hometown, I now have other way of making myself free from bored. Also a part of it is the communication is always there through the high technology at present. Im glad we both have net to get connected ever.........

0 comments:

DEARLY-DEAR

ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec