Saturday, March 8, 2008

THE DAY WE MEET

Hubby said....

The day that I meet my wife at MACTAN AIRPORT in CEBU PHILIPPINES last June 2007. My heart began to beat faster and faster like as fast as racing which never slowed down when I came out at the arrivals area and we first meet with each other. I personally meet her sister too and I remember traveling by a van to their beloved home where I meet her lovely family. Then that afternoon, we had a trip up to the golf course were we took pictures and also had a ride on the motor bike on the windy roads admiring the pictures overviews. From that day on, I really began falling in love with her so much. Their was something about her that I could not explain in words which I could not describe. It appeared that I just never wanted to leave her in my life after meeting her and her family. I knew being with her for such a short time will lasted forever and became my lifetime partner. I decided to stay in her house for a couple of months after the wedding. My proof of commitment is that I really love her so much and wanted to spend my life with her till the day i die. I love you so much my dear sweetypie...

0 comments:

DEARLY-DEAR

ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec