Thursday, March 27, 2008

Hubbys package



While I was in the school today, I'm so excited to get home as I received text from my sistah that I have a package from my hubby.
After done our Culinary projects in laboratory, I went home directly.
When I opened my package OMG!!!(oh!my gosh)it's so nice.... As you see almost all items have our pictures in it. lol...Well, it's quite nice and unique. What a bright idea of my hubby of making these simple things but it's very lovely and I like it very much.
Right after few minutes, my hubby call me, then I thank him for the gift of love and guess what???Since I like it, I ask a favor if it's okey that a chocolate have a pictures on...hehhe. Kidding aside, I really ask some more of it, but on different items (not contented) lol...
His happy that I have it safely and he says that I should hug the teddy while sleeping to reminds me of him. Hay, kafait nahimo nlang teddy bear akong hubby....lol. It's very hard sometimes to have a long distance love affair but as they say, "distance is not a hindrance of loving someone. "(is it correct?)hehehhe. Well, I hope that we will be together soon...

4 comments:

honey said...

haaayyyyy...ka mingaw oi!hehhehe..insikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

bitaw sweet kay imong bana day...

insikwa said...

yeah,,gihulmigas gni...hehehe
d japon han oi,ala man kolet...lol

Portia said...

So sweet of your husband! I just imagine your feelings on seeing the package and finding out what's inside?And what's inside is pure,genuine love which envelopes you. I'm so happy for you!Enjoy every minute of it!

insikwa said...

thanks portia,,,yeah..everytime i receive something from my hubby I really feel glad,,

DEARLY-DEAR

ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec