Wednesday, March 19, 2008

WILLIAMS JOURNEY


My hubby is really a wanderers, he loves to explore different various things and travel around the world. His really an adventurer, his been traveling all over Asian countries and different countries as well. Among all Asia, the Philippines is his favorite country that he used to visit many times already. He experienced and encountered different kind of people, meet a lot of acquaintances and see the wonders of the world. He face a lots of circumstances and love to take risks in life.
Unfortunately, life is unpredictable....
Long time ago, his life was closed to death when he was having his lunchtime at Swagman Hotel with friends, before New Years Eve. When the tranquility was pierced by a massive blast, several people from the hotel were injured when the bomb begin to explode. Precisely, my hubby was going back to england safely but still his stunned with his experience. He said, he was shaking like a leaf but beyond with his experienced the incidents will not stop him from coming back to Philippines. So as to date almost 18 times he used to visit, and obviously he finally found someone, who makes his heartbeat fast and falling in love with. Well, definitely its me. Its really my pleasure to have him in my life. I know he meet a lot of girls before me, but as far as i know I'm the best among the rest...lol...Well, my hubby said that I am different and a one in a million me.heheh. Otherwise, he said that I am the most beautiful thing that ever happened in his life. Especially, when we walked in the aisle and faced in the alter to share our vows together. He said, that is the most unforgettable moment in his life. Mine too my dear hubby, my pleasure to have you in my life....

0 comments:

DEARLY-DEAR

ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec