Friday, March 21, 2008

will's ambition

Hubby said....

I've been all over the world into many exotic places like the Philippines. Among all Asia, the country that I admired most is the Philippines. Because Philippines is not only a wonderful country but also the lovely and gorgeous faces of a filipina. Aside from that, Philippines is my most unforgettable place based on my experienced and my home of paradise where all my dreams come true. One of my ambition in life, is to marry a filipina girl as I find them more lovable, honest, caring and more attractive. For the grueling years, I finally found my soul mate which Ive waited so long to have a girl in my life. Now, the searched is over when I meet my lovely wife in Cebu, Philippines. Its really a destiny for me when I found her, shes the girl in my dreams and the most beautiful girl I ever had. I've never been so happy in my life till I found my lovely wife, shes the most beautiful thing that happened to me. She is the most precious wife and I'll keep her forever and ever, till death do us part...

0 comments:

DEARLY-DEAR

ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec