Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Been Busy???

My life is been busy those past few days, cant make a regular post. I get tired and being lazy of making post in my blogs but I still visit some of my friends who never fails to visit my page too. I've got some bad news and good news after being quite and lonely these days. The bad news is my uncle died due to electrocuted accident. While the good news is my brother's hubby is coming soon. He will be here next week and well get him at the airport. I'm excited coz I know I have some pasalubong...lol.Anyway guys, back to my topic, I been busy processing matters over and over again. My hubby really wanted me to change my account, so I go to the bank and asking for a change status of my account into my married name. They ask me a valid IDs and marriage contract. So I give my passport Id, and U know what, I'm surprise they wont accept it, they need other valid Ids as the new passport now is machine readable passport has no signature. o,,sad to say I have no other valid Ids. So I tell my hubby right away that I cant change it, then he suggest Id better open a new account, then I say it will be a lot of hassle too. I want to be hassle free, so I stop doing that matters now, as my husband says "just leave it for now, do the things that are more important". So, now back to normal again and making my blogs update from time to time and do some other things.

0 comments:

DEARLY-DEAR

ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec