Friday, May 2, 2008

Making Labels...


I was envy with the labels that made with my hubby and so he told me that he buy a software and he install it to make the different styles of labels. I ask him to send it to me, cause I want to install it too. So, he send it right away and now I have it, I install the program right away. Then yeah, it's quite nice and I'm having fun on it. You can create your own labels for every thing it is very ideal for home, office or in a small business. It contains also a lot of templates and clip art images. So you can put your own photo on the labels. It's quite helpful to have this software. It's ideal also for cd/dvd covers and disc. Especially the letter, packages and everything you like to put a labels on. So, if you like it buy it now, I'm selling mine.lol...Actually, I'm making my own now, but sad to say, I can't print it, as my printer has no ink for this time...huhuh..

0 comments:

DEARLY-DEAR

ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec