Wednesday, May 21, 2008


Last week, I been meeting my close friend in Mitsumi before as she have things to get here in Danao. So, we meet at gaisano and right after getting her papers, we decided to go to Jobby, then making a plan actually. I still feel our friendship each other as we agreed on the same thing on the act. We went to SM as I need to pay my bills and without approaching her, she come with me. After paying my bills we stroll and roam inside SM for a while then we stop at jeans corner. Then we have the same thought we buy the freego jeans, same color,same price but not same size...lol...Right after we go ahead to her house and I dont expect that I will sleep their not on the plan really. All good things happen I guess, so in her house we talk a lot of things happen in our lives now and I didn't notice the time goes quickly, so I decided to sleep their. I can tell that shes a real friend of mine, my very special friend honey. I really had a great time together with her again after not having so much bonding together. Id miss her company and talking talking lots of things happened. Then I wake up in the morning, breakfast is ready....whhehe, how nice to stay there. Id like to visit her again and sleep and eat their again..lol. Otherwise, she let me borrowed the wedding DVDs , so I bring it home and watch it right away, actually I dont finished watching all the movie yet, so I dont know when I return this. Some of the movies that I watched already are all nice. Hope its ok for you hon, that your dvd will stay longer in my arms...lol. Thanks a lot for the time you spent with me and letting me sleep in your house. I enjoy the moment together with you my dear friend. Luv yah...I will visit you again...

2 comments:

honey said...

hello sikwats..Its ok oi, mana mn sd ko tan aw ana tanan, Anha lng sa na...anyway I love to be with your company too. That is why I don't have bestfriend coz I have lots of best to choose, to make it fair I call them special friends and your one of those.. Love yah lots..and hope we will do it again. takecare and be safe...misyah!muaahhhhh!

Honey

insikwa said...

thanks han,,,ur such a nice and very good friend of mine..hope ull never change till we meet halfway across the sky..lol..neway,,im blessed na rin to have u as my friend,,u know wat han,,at the moment,,i never had a friend nah who treasure me,,i guess u nlng...(how pity),,,likewise,otherwise,its ok i still have you to save my day...
insikwats,,,neverfade

DEARLY-DEAR

ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec