Monday, May 26, 2008

Bro. holiday vacation...

Finally, my brother-in-law has just arrived. I know he's too tired of his long way trip for the first time in the Philippines. Plus his flight was delayed for an hour, we've been waiting there for almost one and a half hour. Then we go straight home as it seems that he has a horrible flight on the plane..whehhehe..
While we're in the car, I can't wait to get home to receive my presents from him and wooooow,,,it's a nice watch+cute teddy bear. I bet he knows my favorite color,,, pinky...
When we get home, he gives me the stuff from my lovey dovey hubby, actually I know these things already as he show it to me while were chatting in yahoo messenger. A program for my lappy and sweet chocolates that I like in his country.
At last he's here now and were so happy that finally we meet him personally.

2 comments:

E-Tavasi said...

Wau nice present.. :D give me some.. i want too.. nice present cute

insikwa said...

yeah...very cute indeed...wheheh

DEARLY-DEAR

ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec