Monday, June 2, 2008

Gotcha!!!



Ive got all I wanted now..whehhe...Just kidding....Anyway, Im happy now that Ive got some of the papers that I needed in my visa I thought and my hubby thought also that they are lost or get stuck up in the post. Well I got it now and Im happy about it, even if its lost it will be alright as my hubby got a spare copy now. He was alarmed when he asked me that I dont receive any papers or documents for me, so right away he asked another copies of the correspondence for the replacements of the papers that I needed, but thanks God I got it now and no need to worry for the lost one. Few minutes ago my hubby ring me up and I tell about the package arrives that full of papers/documents plus DvDs. He just laugh and what a waste of time getting another copies...hehe...

2 comments:

Mahendra-Jambi said...

long journey and finally i come here, but i do not lose anything.....well good luck friend, nice blog !( http://mahen-jambi.blogspot.com.

insikwa said...

Thankx...for viewing mah page...gotcha open urs too...

DEARLY-DEAR

ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec