Sunday, June 8, 2008

A little too late...

Im so late of chatting with my hubby today as I dont look at my watch or not take a notice on the time and I leave my phone also in my room. I been busy cooking food for lunch, and I remember that we always chat every afternoon here and that is morning there. So I went to my room and hurrying open my lappy and trying to catch up if his still online. I grab my phone and theres a miscall from him. Then I log on to my messenger and I've read the offline messages. Usually, Im the one who wait him online and I never did this before. But then, Ive receive an email from him and Ive replied it right away. So I found out his still there but his been log off on his yahoo mesenger. I notice that theres time left before he goes to work, quickly I send an email to him to get back online. So he open again his YM and wondering why, what happen and where I been. I ask an apology and I explained to him whats going on and what I been upto. Im glad that Im not too late, well, its too late than never.haha..I wasn't be able to smile while were chatting as I feel guilty that Im late. Well, well, well, I been expecting that he will get upset, but Im totally wrong, in fact, he show me something that makes me smile. He said "I have something for you", he show me the picture and I wonder what is it. When its fully downloaded I open it, and oh! its a cutie bear again and I guess its on the way..yeah..Im excited to have it and make cuddle2x with the teddy bear...whahha.....Maybe its my presents for our meeting anniversary...Thanks dear.

0 comments:

DEARLY-DEAR

ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec