Sunday, June 29, 2008

Stress???

Sunday is the day to worship God and visit the church. Me and my hubby went to church but not together, we went in separate ways. He's there and me is here. Haiii...how lonely...
Actually, how come we can go together to church eh were so far from each other.lol. Silly me!
Likewise, I share you a little story when I was in church. I get dizzy while singing the prayer "Our Father". I stop singing and sit down, my sister noticed that I look pale,sweaty and cold. What she did is bring me outside after the communion and we did not finished the mass. Then we go straight home and been wondering why and what happen to me. I dont have stress coz I have no work and actually I did nothing much today. Maybe Im preggy....nyahahah. Im only kidding guys, stress lang ciguro or what!!! I guess so,,,better take a rest now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi nice blog.Also visit mine.My first and second

insikwa said...

Tan for the viewing mine..I WILL VISIT YOURS TOO....

Tey said...

I can imagine the sad moments away from someone you love. But look on the bright side, it not forever. Have a great weekend

Ester's Recollections
Ester's Health Blog
Ester's Embracing Health

insikwa said...

yeah,tanx for the wonderful and nice thoughts my friend...

DEARLY-DEAR

ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec