Sunday, July 6, 2008

The power is on..

I been waiting for a long day today to used my internet connections. Its brownout all day here and so sad and lonely. My room is very peaceful and quite plus very hot as well, as have no electric power. The CEBECO was having a clearing and repairing those wire has been damage by the typhoon and replacing another poste. At last its okey now and the power is on. Right after went to church I go home and hurrying to get into my room to open my lappy. I missed chatting with my hubby today, thats why Im keen to log in. We cope up chatting for a long time tonight even until midnight. lol..

2 comments:

Tey said...

i can imagine the frustration without the electricity esp if blogging has been part of your day to day living. Have a great day Emily
Ester's Health Blog
Ester's Embracing Health
Ester's Recollections

insikwa said...

yeah,thats why i miss blogging that day,,tanx for dropping by...

DEARLY-DEAR

ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec