Thursday, July 24, 2008

Hubbys day-out

One time my hubby told me, he was in the park, so I ask him (in a taray words) "what are you doing there"?.
Sometimes I am so suspicious, so I doubt he's having fun with someone else, lol. On the other hand, I always trust my husband.
Actually, I was totally wrong, he went their alone as he want to watch the live show of the amazing dogs. How I wish that I was there to accompany him and to witness the grand "dog show" event.

While he was in the park, he phone me almost 5 times just to let me know the events of that dog show. He describes whats the dogs been doing and acting like a real human. So seems that I was there with him, as I can picture out the show what it was. To make me fully satisfied of the happenings during the live show, he sends me a lot of photos he takes.
But, it will be distinct if I was really there together with him. It's only an imagination for now, but I hope one day it will be come true, so no more imaginations....



0 comments:

DEARLY-DEAR

ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec