Thursday, July 17, 2008

Weather`Weather


Weather here is unpredictable now, sometimes super hot then later it will rain. Like today, this morning the clouds is fairly, very clear white clouds a velvet to touch. But right this time it's so cloudy outside and its going to rain.. Unlike UK, I'm updated of the weather there also as my hubby show me the place outside where he lives and whats the place looks when I'll be there. Look, I thought its cold there, but see its hot also. According to my hubbs, United Kingdom enjoys hot summer between 77F to120F in summer months, starting May to September. So its summertime there at the moment.. The wet season starts from October to February while winter starts January to March is the coldest period with temperatures around 7C to -5C. Oh my God,,,I cant dare the coldness their, well hubby said he always hugs so that I will not feel cold..eheheh. That's why everytime we chat I let him stroll the cam inside and out as I imagine the place and I feel that Im there beside him. Hai, Im just full of imagination.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The weather is so unpredictable and changeable! Actually, weather forecasts are made by collecting quantitative data. Sometimes it is very difficult to believe what weather forecasters predict.

DEARLY-DEAR

ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec