Saturday, July 12, 2008

~~playing chess~~


My bro-in-law was buying a chess set for us to play with, every time he might get bored and when his nothing to do. One time I watch them playing chess together with my sister, and I thought chess and checkers are similar to play. I admit I really dont know how to play chess, thats why, before my brother was here he ask me to play and I abscess or I refused as I dont know how. So now I try, as theres an adage that, " theres no harm in trying." With the help of my sis. I know now how to play. I thought its abstruse to play chess but its quite easy and its some kind of a diversion for me now as lately, I accustomed to play jigsaw puzzled, scrabble, checkers and badminton. Now its a divert of having a pastime like this as I can play on my lappy too. I found this sites where you can play chess its absolutely free to play there. So if your interested to play chess like me, just open this sites and Im sure you'll be having fun. http://www.playingchess.net
No need to buy a chess set...



0 comments:

DEARLY-DEAR

ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec