Monday, July 28, 2008

Simple Present

I been in the mall today and buying some stuff, later then I decided to look for something that I can give for my husband. As to date, sooner the time is get closer and closer then our wedding anniversary is getting nearer now. So this thingy catches my attention and I am persuade even it's common but you can have your own design. I order right away and Im so glad I found this thing. Yehha, at last, I found something nice yet meaningfully and romantically gift for my hubby. As you see, it's simple but for me that is the best thing that I can give for my dearly-dear. Obviously, that is so simple but it's quite nice and unique. It's a T-shirt with our wedding moments on and with matching sweet words to say, " I love you my Dear", for I can't find no other words sweeter than these.

Prior today, I packed it right away and send it to my lovable husband. Hope he can receive it before the day of our special day. Im not expecting that he will like it, a simple appreciation is enough for me. I'm a bit sad and lonely as we're far apart from each other and Im so alone celebrating our first wedding anniversary but we hope and pray and certainly for sure that on our next wedding anniversary we will be together forever.




2 comments:

Tey said...

Happy anaiversary and congrats. May you have many years to share each day. Have a great day
Ester's Recollections
Ester's Embracing Health
Ester's Health Blog
Brief Sentiments

insikwa said...

Thank you for the sweet thoughts sis....

DEARLY-DEAR

ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec