Thursday, July 24, 2008

~~Distance~~


I belong with you no matter where you go
you belong with me no matter where I go..
And although you are not here now, you are inside of me in
every thought and feeling. Our love bonds us in such a strong
way that distance cannot separate us, but it certainly
would be nicer if we were together, so our love could touch each other.

I love this quote, what a nice and sweet thought, it's perfect for me and my hubby. I read this quote in the cards that I choose to send to my husband. I hope he loves the quote also, I mean the sweet thought that really touch my heart.

Distance is not a hindrance, no matter how long to wait or no matter how hard it would be for me, waking up each day without my husband in my side. I would feel more than amply rewarded by just dimly seeing him across the miles away and knowing that he always loves me. Still we are closer each other though the feelings we shared. Though we are far apart from each other, our love grows stronger and stronger each day.







4 comments:

insikwa said...

thank u....

mjsterling said...

Nice quote....anyway tomorrow is the end of the layout contest.. I hope you can cast your vote on this link http://www.sendami.com .. your vote would really mean so much to me. Have a nice day and stay safe.

Janet Gardner said...

Hi,
that is a beautiful saying, thanks for sharing,
Janet :)

insikwa said...

Thank you to dolly's and mjsterling for the sweet thought and appreciating my little corner here.

DEARLY-DEAR

ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec