Thursday, July 17, 2008

Something New~~



Yesterday I buy a new album as you know the one that my hubby made was being damaged I mean not totally, but I dont like to keep like that. It was ruin because he bring it in UK and when he send it back to me by post, its damaged nah...The cover edge was ripped. So I fix the old one, but I want something new. So I did buy a new album with my favorite color pinky. I made new one, and to make it looking good, I cut the edge and forming a designs side by side. Plus I put caption in each pictures. After making this, I showed up to my hubby while we were chatting. Oh! Im grateful the he was impressed of what I've done. He said I am clever indeed, I'm glad that he crowns my effort with his sweet thoughts.

0 comments:

DEARLY-DEAR

ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec