Sunday, July 20, 2008

Awake!!!


Its middle of the night here and Im still wide awake. Actually my eyes wanted to sleep now but my mind still in progress. I always imagine about my hubby across the miles away. I cant resist my mind, I guess I have insomnia (I hope not). Well, this is normal for me to sleep like this time especially if me and my hubby were chatting in the middle of the night. I used to sleep like this, sometimes, or even late in the morning. I usually wake up late too in the morning, still I maintain my good sleep habits, almost 12 hours in bed.lol. Honestly, just 10 hours approximately and then sometimes, I may get some sleep on day time. Whaaaaa. Anyway, I may get some sleep now as I get too tired.

3 comments:

HEALTH NUT WANNABEE MOM said...

What a sweet blog. I love the story of your hubby and you.

akokow said...

that's quite a story. I like it.

insikwa said...

thank you...thank you for taking a glimpse in my little own world here in my precious and momentous blogs which is dedicated and a story all about me and my husband..

DEARLY-DEAR

ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec