Thursday, July 31, 2008

WHATTA TRAVEL!


I have a long way to travel today, in short a life's long road to takes before I reach the place. It's over, the place is very muddy plus the rain never stops falling, uggghh. I regret to go their but my presence is highly appreciated,lol. I am cordially invited kasi, thats why I really go their as it is a big event also my cousins wedding. So ayun, absent muna meh to chat with my hubbs. I miss to chat with my husband today, Im a bit pissed also as no signal their and its a very quite province place. So, my hubby can't ring me and make usap with me. Anyways, not complete if I went their without bringing something, so before the party started, I went to the mall to buy just a simple gift for the newly wedd.

Almost 1 hour to travel to reached there and after riding I need to walk about 200 hundred steps. OMG! plus I have to cross a river, so obviously my tummy gets hungry for that long walk.
Finally, I reached the place and I meet my uncles and anties seems like a reunion also. So sad can't take any photos as I forget my cam. What a big tanga, nuh? Likewise, Im just in a hurry that time to go there, in fact my father went before me. Luckily, my sister was convinced to come with me so I have accompany.

Even its tiring to go there but it sulit kasi I saw my relatives, cousins and etc. Plus my aunties give me some fruits to take home and some vegies. Im glad, no need for me to buy in the market.ehehe. Unfortunately, what a travel indeed...




0 comments:

DEARLY-DEAR

ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec