Wednesday, July 23, 2008

~~Counting~~

Starting today Im counting the day,next month it's our first wedding anniversary. Even though were far apart from each other, our love grows stronger each day. I feel that, although his there while Im here, distance is not a hindrance to fail to love with each other. He never fails to communicate me almost everyday, every hour and every minute. lol. Thats absurd, well communication is always there, even how far as across the miles away.

Anyway, Im thinking of the best gift that I can give to my hubby, as of now I dont have any idea. I already buy a cards, as cards is easy to choose with. At the moment, Im still looking a valuable things which is simple but certainly meaningful. Im looking forward for that day, even his not here at my side. Im excited that this month is nearly over. yeehehhe.



Free Blog Content

0 comments:

DEARLY-DEAR

ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec