Sunday, July 13, 2008

-----My day Today----



My life today is been busy, doing something for a a change and making captions into my wedding albums. I wake up at 9 am today but usually I wake up at 10 or 11 depends on my mood. Now, Im not having a lazy day, I begin my day with a smile to make the world smile to me..ehehe. Right then, I begin doing my task in every day of my life. As today is Sunday, I been visiting the church and having a short prayer. Way back home, I buy a stuff for making my labels and caption for my wedding pictures. I make myself busy and not sitting on the ass all day and sitting in front of my lappy. I already plan this before, but Im waiting so long for that small papers that I used in putting my captions. The papers I used is from my hubby and that paper has a long way to travel from U.K to Phil., so now I have it. At last, Im having a new look of my wedding album, for a change. Then, I made it right away and not having wasting my time as I need to chat with my hubbs afterwards. After doing all those, its time to be online and make my daily blogging...

0 comments:

DEARLY-DEAR

ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec