Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Upseting Moment``

I was upset coz you know why? While chatting with hubby today, suddenly the electric power was gone off. This really makes me annoy as I dont even have a chance to say bye for now to my Dearly-Dear. He might wonder what went wrong, why Im offline. Im worried talaga, but on the other hand, no second thought he ring me right away and asking whats happening on my own dear lappy. So ayun, I told him about block out again as in no power again. So he have no choice and I have no choice too, so shut down windows and maybe chat again later tonight. He really wonder why have always having problem like this in Phil. as this matters will not ever happen in their country unless unexpected calamities occur. Otherwise, this matter happens second time already, so every time I encountered problems of having no power, I remember about Wireless Connection. My hubby was suggested me to have a wireless, but Im a bit hardheaded, until now I dont have interested to change my connection. I dont want a hassle, asking Smartbro to change, going there for asking another connection, plus wireless is higher payments than local, you know!! Im a bit conservative...


While waiting the power on, we have decided to play scrabble with my two sisters. Playing scrabble helps me to enhance my mind and not getting rusty on. Since I stop schooling at the moment, this game makes up my mind. Although, Im not too good in lesson but I have some words to express on my own thoughts. Thats why I always remember this adage that, Learning is not only happen at school, we can learn in different ways, we can teach ourselves and we can learn in our own hands. Later then, I noticed that the power is back, so I put back my lappy on and carry on the things Ive missed doing on daily sitting in front of my lappy. Now, Im back to normal and doing my daily blogging and EC dropping...Dont forget to drop here....

1 comments:

Unknown said...

while i was still in pinas, it does happen to me occasionally. i mean the brownout and lose connection thingy. hehe. and yeah it sucked. especially if u werent able to say byebye. :) its so hard to be away from your loved one.

DEARLY-DEAR

ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec