Wednesday, June 18, 2008

O.a. .?....tODAY...


I thought everyday conversation and chatting is enough and make me stop missing my hubby, but I was so wrong. I still miss him, nahhh...I guess Im ding dong now of missing him...Sometimes I can't help myself,Im' so oa today, hehe. Well, thats how I feel today , there are times that I cant help myself but cry in a middle of the night while thinking of my hubby far away across the miles. I usually sleep on my own and no one to talk to, I feel bored sometimes when Im alone.
Once upon a time, Id remember my brother told me, that we are the one who make ourselves alone...Well, well, well, agree or not?-------------------------
For me, I agree, yeah Its true, we are the one who make ourself alone and bet bored. There are a lot of things that we can do to avoid these emotional things. Sometimes our emotions are taking us over, we cant help it. But duhhhhh.. whatever it is I miss my hubby so much...

2 comments:

Winnie said...

just be patient, u'll be in his arms in no time :)

insikwa said...

tanx for dropping by girl,,yeah...but u know sometimes im so over acting,,hehe..im kind a ding dong...u know,,,lol

DEARLY-DEAR

ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec