Sunday, April 20, 2008

Accident

I was very frightened after my hubby call and told me that he had car crashed and his at the hospital. I feel tensed and don't know what to do, I'm really worried about him. Then I try to call him but his phone is cannot be reached so I try to ring his brother to ask about his condition. His brother tell me not to worry as his brother is okey. Then I let myself to calm and pray. Later then my hubby text me and tell that his fine and thank God his alright. Right after then he went home then we chat for so long and he tell me about the accident, his suffering from whiplash resulting from collision. I hate the man who drove against him, his crazy anyway it's an accident. I'm thankful to God that theres no severe injuries that happen to my hubby. How I wish I was with him to look after my hubby, anyway my Dear don't forget to take your medicine...I love you always...

2 comments:

shutter happy jenn said...

Oh my...good thing your husband is doing good! That's a relief.

By the way, sure we can exchange links. I have four blogs, is it okay if you link it all? I promise to link you back in all of my blogs. My links are:

Memories by Jenn
Shutter Happenings
Le Kulitszie Familie
Jenn Was Here (this one's still under construction, but you can link it now, i will link you there too)

Thanks!

insikwa said...

thank you for the message,,yeah his fine at all,,yeh i will visit all your blogsites..see yah,,,

DEARLY-DEAR

ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec