Thursday, April 3, 2008

Hubby online

I'm glad that I see my hubby now through web cam.It's been so long not seeing him after he left in the Philippines, I just only hear his voice through phone and see him in pictures that he sent to me. At last he finally got a wireless connection,. As what he said, he choose wireless so that he can use it anytime just like when his at work and so that he can chat me anytime, anywhere, and anyhow..heheeh. I'm a bit excited to see him online After 3 months of not seeing each other, I wonder how does he look now.heheh. Anyway, I'm really thankful that theres an internet. It really helps to does who needs and get connected to the entire world.
Otherwise, my hubby suggest that I should get a wireless connection too. How to have wireless conne ction?...lol..Well, I guess wireless is expensive rather than local connection, right???So I told him that is very expensive and he says just find out how much..hhehee.So anyone of you guys have wireless? How much it is???hehhe.help me please....

5 comments:

honey said...

TRY SMARTBRO KANANG NEW INTERNET CONNECTION NILA BAH..WIRELESS MAN CGURO NA CYA SIK..750 A MONTH,THEN NAA NKA FREE 40 HRS. AFTER ANA 40 HRS. HOURLY NA IMONG BAYARAN..NICE KAAYO NA CYA AI..

insikwa said...

tanx sa info han....ill try....

lesa said...

Wow!u still keep your love burning!

Shimumsy said...

hi,
thanks for the visit. hope we can xlinks. please let me know if ok thanks.

insikwa said...

to simumsy...your already added in my tow sites...just check it out...

DEARLY-DEAR

ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec