Sunday, April 13, 2008

Terrible

I wasn't be able to use my lappy for the whole day due to brown out here in Danao. I use to get upset that nobody tells me that have no electric power today also no water in the faucet. I cant do things that I planned, like to charge my phone as its very low bat, to check my emails and to chat with hubby and doing my blogs. Oh my God! and also I need to wash my clothes.huhuh.
Well, instead of sleeping all day I spend my time in cooking. I am the one who prepare our breakfast and lunch too. I refuse to prepare dinner as the electric power back on at 5pm, need to update my blogs and visit my linkers friend. Hay, one thing I missed is to chat with my hubby today, hope he'll be online later tonight. One thing I hate too is he cant make a call to me as my phone is really dead as in empty battery. My sis. told me that my hubby call her phone and asking where am I, but sad to say she never get time to answer it as her phone was off when she began to speak. OMG!...what a terrible day today.

0 comments:

DEARLY-DEAR

ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec