Sunday, April 13, 2008

Chat with....

I'm happy to see my mom in law through cam, we can't communicate most often due to her condition and her busiest life as well. Last February shes having her operation in her stomach and I knew that she needs to relaxed. As life grows older their enjoying taking trips to other countries, they enjoy their life and see the wonders of the world. The father of my hubby is already passed away 10 years ago and then his mom got married again. As of now my mom in law was happy with her new husband. I also chat to hubby of my mom which is very good and kind. Even if that is only a stepfather of my hubby I feel that he really love them. In precise, I see their good attitude and kind hearted towards me. Our chat is ended with hope, and to meet each other one day.

0 comments:

DEARLY-DEAR

ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec