Monday, April 14, 2008

Bro. visit

The brother of my hubby will come and visit me and my family. He will be coming soon to Philippines for a vacation. Since he wasn't be able to come and witness our wedding last year, so now he do his promise to me to visit me here. Well, I'm happy for it and feel excited to see him and meet him personally and I know that he will bring me a late wedding presents,,( expect... )lol....
Anyway, he mailed me last night and his worried about his visa.The maximum stay for without visa is only 21 days but he wants to stay more than that hehhe.Actually, my hubby suggest him to have a visa here,I guess much easier to access here in immigration. How I wish my hubby can come with his brother next month,,hehhe,,anyway I can wait him and I know his very busy at the moment. Well be together soon my dear.

0 comments:

DEARLY-DEAR

ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec