Friday, December 26, 2008

Happy Christmas






Though Im far away with my family, Im still happy to clebrate my Christmas together with my new family here in UK. We have Christmas dinner at moms house and she prepared a complete english dinner. They call it turkey and thier is minced pies, cake and many others which is I dont know what it is. It's my first time to meet them all, so Im a bit shye and not eat much...hahha.
Unfortunately, we forgot to take pictures while eating maybe we all hungry,,,lol..
Afterwards, daddy ray show me his motorbike and let me ride in and then take pix. Mom show me thier cute summer house and her beautiful garden. In their we got a chance to take pix and then were posing posing....Im still happy beyond anything else, as I still feel the spirit of Christmas here. Im glad its over now and happy to face the new year...Advance happy new year everyone.......

2 comments:

Tey said...

Merry xmas to you. Thanks for sharing your fun during the holiday
My Daily Thoughts
Money Journal
Blogger"s Recollections

insikwa said...

Tan for the greeting tey.. i will visit all your page shortly...

DEARLY-DEAR

ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec