Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Life Here...


I always sulked myself inside the room and like to stay in bed to keep myself warm. But these things make myself bored and tired as well. That's why my hubby always asked me to go out and I always shook my head as I dont like to go out because its very cold outside. But today, we did and I really tried to travel to the city, not long though just 40 minutes to travel. We been gallivanting and I saw different kinds of people. I've seen nice views and having a sightseeing on it, but the cold's really forced me to go back home soon as I cant dare to stand in the cold for long. Likewise, I enjoyed myself on our day-out and Im glad I'm finally here and experienced the life here together with my husband. We dont have this kind of cold in PI so betta enjoy it..lol

0 comments:

DEARLY-DEAR

ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec