Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Xmas.....


Christmas is today, as my family celebrate first than me here. We celebrate Christmas here tomorrow, together with my mom-in-law, bro and sis. Even Im far away with my family in pinas Im still part of thier party, I still hear thier laughters during games and exchange gifts. Every Christmas, its our habit to have a party in the house and play games and all our neighbors are actively participate and cooperate to make the party always lively and enjoyable party ever. Thats what I miss in my homeland, the celebration together with my family and the noche buena in the middle of the night and giving each others gifts. Haizz,,,anyway Im looking forward how they celebrate Christmas here, Im a bit strange but I still feel the Christmas here. Im glad too, as I recieve a lot of gifts from my sis n bro...hahha.

Have A Nice Christmas Everyone....

0 comments:

DEARLY-DEAR

ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec