Monday, December 29, 2008




This is what my sister show me thier picture during x-mas party. They are so alegre as in happy and full of smiles in thier heart. Its our simple way of making our niehgbors to smile and share some blessings. We always have a simple party before Christmas eve. Last Christmas I was the emcee, since I was not there so my younger sister takes place. My elder sis. is the sponsor of the give aways and prizes. The party is for adults and kids, but during the games its alternate and separate the kids from adults. They have lots of games and one if it is the "hep-hep, horray". I smiled when my sis. said that she act like pokwang as she say alert2x, kimbertos, iklavoos...lol. I really heard thier yell and laughters as I call my mom's phone during the party. How nice if I was there, but hubby promised me that next Christmas we will be in pinas. Yeheeyyyy...I really missed my family so much, I feel like Im staying here for a long time.
Well, Christmas is over and soon it's a new year. Advance Happy New Year Everyone!!!!

0 comments:

DEARLY-DEAR

ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec