Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My Lifes Progress....


We all know that Christmas is fast approaching and Im pretty sure that everyone is looking forward to it. So do I, but it makes me sad to think about Christmas day, coz this is my first time in history that I am far away with my family. I dont have any idea on how they find Christmas here, its not just meant of the celebration but the important is how we treasure the day and reminiscing the natal day of our savior.

Anyway, Im coping up the cold now and Im glad that I overcome it and adopt the weather slowly. I also glad that I can always communicate my family by phone and through web cam. We always chattin everyday and that makes me relief of missing them. Sometimes, I cant resist my emotions taking me over and shed my tears. Well, I believe in adage that "Di madugay maanad ka ra" this is what my mama always says to me that hopefully soon I will get used to it.

Well, so far Im enjoying here and my hubby is looking after me so well. He provides anything I need, especially about food as at first I get sick eating the English food. But now, I like it nah, coz when I visit my bro-in-law, he always prepare pure english food. Somehow, I still miss the food that I eat in PI where my mama cooks for me. Now, I cook my own food here and Im glad that hubby likes the food that I cook. Im not a good cooker really, I just made my own recipes of food that I like to cook.

Alright,,,,my family and friends askin me what is my lingaw here... Well, I always have leisure time and guess what!!! I LOVE weekends now... Because every fri. or sat. we always watchin cinema. I never do this in PI, though its quite expensive here, but hubby let me watchin it, so that I enjoy my life here. My hubby dont like cinema, he's busy on doing his hobbies every weekend and church services. Thats why my bro-in-law and his bestfriend always take me to go out and go cinema. Then twice a week we go for shoppin and do other things, but still I refused sometimes when hubby asked me to go out for nothin or just for a walk or my laziness strikes me. I really hate colds and it makes me mad, I cant stand in the cold outside either. Not anymore though, its a bit alrrrrrrrrrrrigggggggggggggggggggggggggggghttt now...

Thats all for now,,, see yah guys....

1 comments:

meili_lo said...

hi... Bisaya ka? hihi... ako Ilonggo :o)

anyway, i saw you in one of the blogs i visted...i'm inviting you to share your thoughts in my blog...would really appreciate it if u can :o)

http://shewritesyouwrite.blogspot.com/

thanks!

DEARLY-DEAR

ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec