Wednesday, August 20, 2008



Glad Im back after such a long time that I wasn't be able to do anything on my lappy. Im not happy every time I open my laptop its always say problem loading or rather server not found. Oh Gosh!, Its my first time to encountered a problem in my connection. When my hubby was here with me, he is the one who make an effort to fix the problem, since he's not here now, so I'll be the one to solve this problem.

The next day, I tried to open my lappy again just hoping it was the problem loading of the site. Unfortunately, it's still the same with the other day. So I make a move as I can't stay like this, I missed being online. I tried to ask an information on how to solve this matter to some friends online, but they can't help me. I ask my brother too but he has no idea on how to solve it nor my hubby couldn't even help me as he is far away, he's in London at the moment. So I did my best to fix the problem but I guess my best wasn't good enough. Then I make my last option, I ring my internet connection and thanks God it's a great help. Now I will make another move to visit all of you who visit me while I'm lost in space.




2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
insikwa said...

ok,thank you for the information...

DEARLY-DEAR

ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec