Sunday, August 10, 2008

For the first time.

Anniversary Graphic #19

Today is not just an ordinary day, it's a good day for me to reach this day. Finally, the most awaited moment has come it's our 1st wedding anniversary today. I imagine, even how far we are from each other, I feel that he's there beside me, even just only on our special day.

It's inexplicable coz ever since, I never had a dream like my dream last night. Im happy to wake up this morning having a cup of coffee and looking up my window and still my dreams was on my head. I couldn't t believe that its only a dream it's really a real for me, it's surreal but its only a dream. We walk hand-in-hand on a beach where we held our honeymoon. The sultry air, the sweet perfume, really reminds me and it's perfectly true in my dreams and the waves washing against our ankles. The lights are low, he's there with me slow and mellow we play like a child playing hide and seek. lol. I can only smile of my dreams. I know it's only a dream and I do believe that one day it will be come true.

Im a bit upset, coz my gift was delayed, I dont know where it is now. Im excited to have my special presents from my hubby, though I know already what is it, but Im anxious to have it.

Well, that is not so important, the most important for me is his presence it would be the best gift. The most I wanted, is we will be together even just today but I know it will not happen. I can wait though if it takes forever. Coz my love is vein of gold and no one can ever replace you in my heart. Happy anniversary to my lovey dear. Happy anniversary to me.



2 comments:

Phoebe said...

Belated Happy Anniversary to you and your hubby...linked u up...

http://thebabyinbetween.blogspot.com

Suplado said...

happy anniversary, and hoping for more to come...

DEARLY-DEAR

ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec