Friday, August 8, 2008

Be lucky

Mostly, believed that today is lucky day, because all is 8,8,8 as in 08/08/2008. Oh! now are you lucky today? Well, about me everyday I feel lucky, you know why? coz I have my life, my hubby, my family, good health and everything. That makes me feel lucky, and I make my every day is a lucky day for me.

I easily believe in adage the more I believe in superstitious and I believe that today is a lucky day. Well, I'm a true believer indeed. Eh" wala namang mawawala" if i do believe . Just like the way " tuo nalang aron ta madali" ahehe, diba?
So way back to my wedding date before , my family side planned a wedding date for me and supposed to be my wedding date will be August o8, as they believe that 8 is lucky. Unfortunately , I and my hubby was unable to have the scheduled as the date is already fully booked , so we moved the schedules , thats why my wedding date is August 11. But never comes in my mind that is a bad luck. Sometimes Im in two places, Im a believer yet Im a defender. It depends in every situation, in every degree @ every state of being. I guess lucky @ unlucky are even. We have ups and downs , good @ bad, happy @ sad, consequently all of these are just part of our daily lives.Today it will be lucky or unlucky , but it depends on how we handle. Our life is either of them all. Thats why I make my day is a lucky day. lolz....




0 comments:

DEARLY-DEAR

ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec