Saturday, August 23, 2008

Hubby makes-V.


My hubby loves to take pictures, he likes to captured every moment. He obviously bring his cam wherever he goes for traveling anywhere in the world. Nowadays the technology is obviously overlapping to whats new and whats in, so my hubby got a new camcorder not only for pictures but for video as well.
Lately, he already told me about the thing that he plan to buy. At last he really buy it and he's happy to make a video for me, so that I can picture out the place even were miles apart. So far I received a two videos that he made from the place where he lives. Gladly to hear that he makes more videos, and he told me that he will send right away the video he made in London.
Oh, Im so happy for the outcome coz even Im here yet, I can picture out the place already and what its look like. Thanks a lot my dear for the nice videos. Luv yah...



0 comments:

DEARLY-DEAR

ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec