Friday, August 29, 2008

My Name


I was just received something from my hubby which he called it rock as in like a stone but it can be eaten. He ordered something for me as a souvenir while he was on his trip in Blackpool. In the rock has my name on it. Dont know if that's the spelling anyway, I just wondering why every breaking the bits my name appeared, I thought it's at the edge only. I just play on it, as I dont like to eat it, theres a reason behind that makes me stop eaten. What a unique one anyway. Actually there's a toffee also but even just a little bite I dont have a chance, coz you know why?---------secrrrrrrrrr... btw oistt. Dont tell anyone plssssssss.lolz. You might not believe me but guess what? the package that I recieve is open yet eaten too. lolz. Only the cartoons left inside. Make a wild guess who eat....ahahha. But it's okey Im still lucky still leave some for me. ewwwwwwwwww.. But when I told my hubby, he say "No good" daw,,,, he will not send me again if thats the case...Huhuhu...Anyway, it's okey better buy here nalang...

2 comments:

Babette said...

Sino kumain? Yung taga post office? LOL
Definitely Maybe!
KusineraUSA...
Everything Plus the Kitchen Sink

insikwa said...

heheh,ewan...d ko nlng inalam bhala cla oi,...

DEARLY-DEAR

ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec