Monday, October 6, 2008

Be comfy

These past few days, Im a little bit unwell, as what I have say about my latest post that I suffer severe headache. During my relaxation, I came across to read my users guide notebook regarding using computer. Ever since, I didn't take time to read my users guide handbook from the start. I felt bored being away from my lappy, so I spent my time in reading.

While reading, I noticed this tips and information for comfortable used of computer. It says, "Computer users may complain of eyestrain and headaches after prolonged used.Users are also risk of physical injury after long hours of working in front of a computer. Long work periods, bad posture, poor work habits, stress, inadequate working conditions, personal health and other factors greatly increase the risk of physical injury. "

Precisely, it strongly defines about my headache, this is exactly what I feel. So I guess its time to change things, its time for C as in Change not Clear na shampoo huh! ehehhe. Somehow, change things by following this some tips. Find the comfort zone by adjusting the viewing angle of the monitor, using a footrest, or a raising your sitting height to achieve maximum comfort. Or,

  • refrain from staying too long in one fixed posture,
  • avoid slouching forward and or leaning backward
  • stand up and walk around regularly to remove the tsrain on your leg and muscles
  • take short rests to relax your neck and shoulders
  • avoid tensing your muscles or shrugging your shoulders
  • install the external display, keyboard and mouse properly and within comfortable reach
  • if you view your monitor more than your documents, place the display at the center of your desk to minimize neck strain
Definitely, this is really conforming to a great standard of achieving the comfyness. So if you feel any discomfort in using your computer, you better make a moved and apply this simple tips, so that we are free from any physical disorders. Consequently, you must develop a good work habits to make your computer use more relaxing. Take a short breaks regularly and often perfrom some stretcing exercises. Breathe fresh air as often as possible and exercise regularly and maintain a healthy body.

So far, this things are very helpful in some ways. I officially follow this for my own good, I just share this tips for somebody who doesn't know yet. If you know then, spread the word. heheh.


2 comments:

Nova said...

the more you do to avoid the precautions the better, when its not hurting that much, you'll be able to go back facing the computer 24/7 pero it would not be the same thing...

lisud jud magkasakit.. so much better to take care of our self right?

jenex said...

good thing,u have these things to share...its better to be comfortable than to be discomfort...

DEARLY-DEAR

ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec